Friday, February 5, 2010

Sorry for the first post

Hi all,

I just realised that I, Prasad Mahajan, am a jerk.
I certainly am not the smartest person here. (Or else i would have changed the password)
I am actually so dumb that I write crap on this blog, delete comments and make thoughless allegations and mean jokes on my fellow mates.

With this post, I want to apologise for my previous mistakes.

I also want to BEG you people for Voting rights
I have understood that I cannot become prez. without voting rights.
I also apologise for the use of srtong words against the prez. They were totally uncalled for. He is a great leader, a very good politician and above all a good person. I hope he will forgive me for the previous post.


Sorry All,
Your's Sincerely,
Prasad Mahajan,
Outlaw,
SU.

1 comment:

  1. It was brought to my notice about the alleged treacherous comments made by one of our extended SU member, more notably known as Mr. Ramdas Mahajan Prasad.
    What has apparently made the matter even more concerning, are the vociferous calls by several members to take punitive action against the concerned member, in order to maintain law and order in the Union and that the action taken would serve as a warning for all the erring members in the future.
    As regards the matter referred above, I, Varun Kasireddy, Hon'ble President, Screwd Drivers Union, will be convening a meeting very soon, in which every concerned member will be allowed to convey his opinion and a decision will be taken soon after.Based on the verdict, further discussions regarding the voting rights of Mr.Mahajan will be brought up.

    Jai Hind
    Jai Screwd Drivers

    ReplyDelete