Thursday, February 4, 2010

Make me PRESIDENT!- Prasad Mahajan.

rk
Dudes and Bapat;


This is my first letter to you all.

I loved my third year of graduation.

It was the most awesomest year of my life.

I hardly talked to anyone.

And I was inside my room, most of the year.

The only thing I want to change about that awesomest year is coming out of my room for the snap above.

I know you dont give a piece of shit about that, but it needs to be said.

I love you, guys...in a moderate way ..as a bro should love another bro. (Please refer to THE BRO CODE by Barney Stinson..The PDF file and audio book is available on DC.)

Anyway, I worked my ass off to create this blog.
(I wasted 2 hours of my precious Psenti year to create all this.)

I here by demand that I should be given a fair chance to become THE PRESIDENT of SCREWD DRIVER UNION. I deserve it, you know.

Let me give you reasons.

1) Out of 8 people, 4 are Maharashtrians. And I am a Maharashtrian. We, as a community, are very biased. Majority rules! Jai Maharashtra!

2)I am the smartest and the baldest person in the group. You can use my wisdom for the development of the union.

3)Well, lets face it, Varun (Akka) is useless piece of shit. He just sits there and nods. He does nothing. Now, what do you need? A proactive leader(Prasad Mahajan) or a dumb ass(Varun)?

Here are some of my manifesto points:

1) I will treat each screwd driver with honour, dignity and compassion unless he is Bapat.
2) When in danger, I will always protect a driver, unless my own ass is on fire.
3) When eating in C'not or ANC or PD or whereever, I will make sure I share food from the plate of another driver regardless of his liking or disliking.


JAI MAHARASHTRA!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete